at the Water's Edge


Living life and learning all I can along the way!

James: Chapter 1 - In Photos

Several weeks ago, I jumped on board a challenge to memorize the entire book of James in the Bible, throughout the course of the year.  This week's memorization wraps up chapter one.  I have it down pretty well, though I'll still stumble a bit through a couple parts.  I thought about recording myself on video, but that sounded a little boring -- plus, I hate being on video.  Maybe another time.  For now, I've decided to present the book of James, Chapter 1 in the form of photos that go along with the verses.  Some of them were very tricky to find pictures for (they are all personal photos, although I staged a few). I tried to find pictures that had some sort of connection to the verses, but, yes, some of them are a bit of a stretch!  So, here we are...James: Chapter 1 - in Photos:

*tip: click on a photo to view them all in full size.




















Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi there! My name is Dana and I live in West Michigan with my husband, Tom and our dog Copernicus. I created this space as a place to share the things I learn along this journey I call life. I work in marketing and I'm a sort of Jane of All Trades, interested in all things nature, gardening, cooking, exploring and learning new things. This blog is a conglomeration of my interests, hobbies, life and life lessons. Thanks for stopping by!

JOIN THE CONVERSATION